Sunday, November 27, 2016

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #3)

Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #3Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your takes on the challenge. Brilliant cards! LOVE!!! :o)

We had total 4 entries in this challenge, so you all girls are TOP 4 favorites. :o)

You can see all entries on main challenge post here and also on Pinterest, where I created a board for this challenge.
Note to challenge participants: If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.


Here are our TOP 4 favorites
in order of entering the challenge:

Neha: 'Simply elegant - love how triangles are in the background, yet very dominant as they are stamped in black.'
Me: Love the layout, color combination, black triangles in the background and lines, oh lines. Love them!! Such an interesting detail on the image. Gorgeous card!!


2. Preeti D. #3
Neha: 'Love how she made the print on banners. Interesting.'
Me: Triangle banners - LOVE them!! Great take on the challenge and super cute card.


3. RIA BANERJEE #4
Neha: 'Triangle shaker fits the theme perfectly.'
Me: CAS and shaker card... my favorite type of card. I love how colorful it is, but still CAS, triangle pattern, which reminds me on vintage bathrooms, and TRIANGLE window. Brilliant!!


4. Tanvi #6
Neha: 'Very interesting interpretation of challenge. Love the masking and ink blending. Die cut is cherry on top. Beautiful card.'
Me: Amazing take on the challenge. I love blended triangle rainbow pattern and inlaid die cut technique. And she even embellished card with THREE droplets. Gorgeous!!!


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is
1.  Kajcyika #2

Congratulations!!! :o)

Please contact me until the end of the month to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.


Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining next challenge which will start on January 7th 2017.

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh really, me? This is so nice of you! :D
    Thank you Milka and Neha! :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous interpretations of the theme for all the ladies! Congrats to all and particulary to the winner!
    Sorry, I have had no time to play and also no mojo... CAs cards are the most difficult for me, but I love them and I'm very happy to see these amazing creations!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun challenge :) thanks for featuring me in the top 4. Congrats kajcyika !! All the cards are so pretty! Look forward to the next challenge.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun challenge! Thank you for featuring me! :-)! Hugs to you both - Neha & Milka!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...