Friday, October 31, 2014

Beautiful forenoon

Hello everyone :-D 

After two cloudy and rainy days, finally beautiful, sunny forenoon here in Cavtat and I think it will stay that way all day. I am enjoying my coffee and creative mess I made on my craft desk, finishing a card I´ll share with you later, making a scheme for my new project, spookifying my home... Oh and there will be baking later and who knows what not. :-D

This week I received a lot of gifts for participating in challenges and would like to thank all, challenge organizers, DT members and challenges sponsors for them.

This Monday, my Merry Christmas Card won at Meljen´s Designs. I received two lovely Meljen´s Designs digital images of my choice.

Yesterday I received package with lovely die-cuts, rubber stamps and a lovely card from Carmen for participating in the last challenge at Sketch N´ Dies

Just saw that my Trick or Tweet won at Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge. The prize are 2 digital images from The Stamping Boutique. Awesome! 

Thanks for stopping by. Stay around... new post soon. :-D 


Crafty Milka

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...